We did an after hours drop off. The website instructions were easy to follow.Diana B.
Treasure Chest Hunt And Save
(U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer)
- LundiDe 11 h am à 7 h pm
- Tue–ThurDe 10 h am à 6 h pm
- VendrediDe 11 h am à 7 h pm
- SamediDe 10 h am à 6 h pm
- DimancheDe 11 h am à 4 h pm
- Inspection gratuite du remorquage
- Retour client 24 heures
Services dans cet établissement :
One-Way and In-Town® Rentals in Dumfries, VA 22026
U-Haul compte la plus grande sélection de camions et remorques de location locaux et à sens unique dans votre région. U-Haul offre un processus de déménagement simple lorsque vous louez un camion ou une remorque, ce qui comprend : remorques fermées, remorques ouvertes, remorques pour voiture et remorques pour motocyclette. Combinez vos efforts de déménagement en louant un camion et une remorque à U-Haul dès aujourd’hui!
Autres U-Haul Services
Nous offrons la plus grande couverture en Amérique du Nord!
Nous expédions à l'autre bout de la ville et à l'autre bout du monde!
U-Haul est l'installateur numéro 1 d'attaches de remorque en Amérique du Nord.
Service de propane livré directement à votre porte!
Nous offrons la plus grande sélection de l'industrie!
Évaluations des clients
- 4,5 - Cote moyenne des clients
Dites-nous ce que vous en pensez.
Vos précieux commentaires nous aideront à mieux vous servir.
1. I was charged for 5 days instead of 4 days. The Cargo Van was brought back at aprx. 5:30pm yesterday, 9/11/23. The receipt has it being returned today, 9/12, at 10:48 am. That is not true, and the extra day ($19,99) needs to be refunded to my account. 2. I was charged a $25 cleaning fee. The van was in the same condition when it was dropped off as it was when it was picked up. There was no trash or anything in the van that would cause me to be charged a $25 cleaning fee. That $25 fee needs to be refunded to my account. 3. I was charged $30 for fuel service fee. That is an error. The van had more gas in it when it was brought back than it had when it was picked up. The van was almost on â€œEâ€ (the first little notch after â€œEâ€) when picked up. That $30 fee needs to be refunded to my account. 4. I was charged $14 for fuel. That is an error. The truck didn't need any more gas. As I said, it was brought back with more gas in it than when it was picked up. That $14 fee needs to be refunded to my account. 5. I definitely did not go 129,2 miles during the rental period. If anything, I went no more than 90 miles during the rental period. That $89,15 charge for mileage needs to be adjusted and the difference needs to be refunded to my account.O'Neal B.
Great service. Thank you!Netra T.
No equipment availableUlysses C.
This location was close to our house and the agents were helpful and friendly.Jeremy M.