Hire better employees. I ordered a dolly and after one employee repeatedly told the other to put one in the truck he did not. He then handed me the keys without going over anything and walked off. Terrible serviceDaniel J.
Trailer Rental & Towing in Altamonte Springs, FL at U-Haul Moving & Storage of Altamonte Springs
Pour nous contacter
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(W Of I-4)
Services dans cet établissement :
Heures d'ouverture de l'établissement
- Lun - Jeu : 7h am à 7h pm
- Ven : 7h am à 8h pm
- Sam : 7h am à 7h pm
- Dim : 9h am à 5h pm
- Inspection gratuite du remorquage
- Propane payable à la pompe
- Retour client 24 heures
One-Way and In-Town Local Rentals in Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
U-Haul compte la plus grande sélection de camions et remorques de location locaux et à sens unique dans votre région. U-Haul offre un processus de déménagement simple lorsque vous louez un camion ou une remorque, ce qui comprend : remorques fermées, remorques ouvertes, remorques pour voiture et remorques pour motocyclette. Combinez vos efforts de déménagement en louant un camion et une remorque à U-Haul dès aujourd’hui!
Services supplémentaires à cet emplacement
Nous avons la plus grande sélection de camions neufs!
Nos remorques fermées et ouvertes sont offertes à partir de 14,95 $!
Nous offrons la plus grande couverture en Amérique du Nord!
Nous expédions à l'autre bout de la ville et à l'autre bout du monde!
Nous vendons des centaines de produits qui facilitent les déménagements!
U-Haul est l'installateur numéro 1 d'attaches de remorque en Amérique du Nord.
Propane service delivered straight to your door!
Évaluations des clients
- 4 Average Customer Rating
Let us know what you think.
Your valuable feedback will help us serve you better.
Excellent and fast service. Well please. Thank you.MARIA H.
Customer service made everything very fast and easy, thank you!Joshua J.
Great jobjames W.
The employee that took my information and got everything set up for me was very polite, and I felt welcome as a customer. The entire process from start to finish, was very smooth. Yes I would definitely recommend this store.ELAINE L.
1. I reserved everything 2 weeks in advance and When I got there to pick up the truck snd moving supplies they did not have everything I reserved. I was missing one dolly, 40 pads, and an appliance dolly. The one guy behind the counter had no clue about how to check me out and use the computer. neither of the two guys behind the counter were empathetic, apologetic or offered any solutions to them not having my supplies. The were rude and acted as they just didn't care. They did not ask my if I had any questions or show me how to operate this 26ft truck. They just handed me the keys and my receipt. They did not go over my receipt explaining my charges. They basically said here's the keys, here's the truck. The did not say thank you for using uhaul. They did not ask if I had questions. They did not say have a nice day. Nothing. During checkout (before I entered my credit card) I asked them to break down the charges and their answer was I don't know but it will show on your receipt. I said I want to make sure it's right before I pay you. One guy said the â€œscreen won't show meâ€ then basically tried to rattle off his memory what he thought I was purchasing and said if there's a problem after you pay well correct it. I was frustrated and was under a time crunch to get back with the truck because I had rented Help to help me pack the truck. I was so aggravated I will never use U-Haul again.Terrell H.
Clean the blood off the vehiclesJAMES L.
No improvement needed at this time.Hector S.
I think the store could use a few more employees. Maybe just on cleaning day; to run trucks when the check out people are busy. Keep the nice courteous staff as well... Kudos to them!RICHARDE' A.
People were rude won't use uhaul again because of this experienceKAYLIE S.
I rented a truck with the fuel gauge saying full. After driving for less than two miles, the fuel gauge read 3/4 of a tank. I drove a total of 9 miles and had to put $10.00 in gas to get the fuel gauge to a full tank (roughly 2.7 mpg). I've driven tanks that get better mileage than that.RYAN K.
I tried to drop off the truck at the Orange City location and they wanted to charge an extra $104 even when the rental was one way. I asked to the rep at the Altamonte location before I rent the truck if i can dropped off in another location without extra cost and he said no. The manager in Orange City was very rude and suggested to call your customer service 800 number instead looking for a resolution.GEORGE S.
I dropped off after hours so I was not able to have any interactions with anyone. I'm pretty sure they know how to do their jobs properly.GINA J.
Everything was great, fast service, great customer service! Thank you,WILLIAM S.
Your moving help connection was a big hassle. Had to go back and forth to get things coordinated.Hugh P.
Only issue was truck had no gasVincent C.
Add more staffing to the location.Hector S.
Angi & her team are going a fantastic job!!!Henry R.
Representative on the phone was very helpful locating the trailer I needed. I was only calling to inquire about availability but she set me up with a reservation in just minutes. Picking up the trailer with simple and easy. Dropping it off the next day was even easier!BRIAN D.
The person who was helping me wax very helpful and patient. The equipment was not clean, however it was a trailer.ANDRIY S.
All-around good location. I'll always use.ROBERT W A.
They did not have the equipment that was reserved when I showed up. This location is also chronically understaffed @ the desk. The employees have a lackadaisical attitude to their work. When I was checking out they had either old pictures of the truck or pictures of the wrong truck (2 very similar numbers on their lot) which did not instill confidence for returning the truck in good condition. Overall it was a very poor experience.Sean T.
Customer service was good. Truck was good. This location has always been reliable.ALEXANDER I.
The employee, Destiny, left the truck running while returning my truck and decided to charge me for the gas. I have the receipt for filling up the truck.Taylor G.
The guy who helped has an in deference that was a stark contrast from the pickup locationWalton Z.